Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BUMMER MAN!!!


Well you may remember me posting the other day that I hope to be going to the summer NAMM trade show in July. There are always celebrities in attendance promoting companies who endorse them. So I thought I'd email a couple of my fave celeb drummers and ask if they will be there.

I received an email from Eric Singer saying that he wont be there because he'll be on tour. DAMN! I was really hoping to meet him.

The situation gets worse. Frankie Banali confirmed that he wont be making it either. Double Damnit! However, he was kind enough to post my email to him on his web page and answer it. You can click on his name and it will take you to the fan mail section of his site if you'd like to read my letter to him.

This internet thingiee is so cool. 30 yrs ago if you would have told me that I'd be able to communicate with celebrities without stalking them, I'd have laughed at ya. This is so cool.

2 comments:

MPD said...

maybe i should inform Frankie of my heavy metal/hard rock knowledge ? LOL

MomThatsNuts said...

Oh sheeesh, I dont even know who those guys are.....I need to focus on something other than the neuromuscular junction ...

MOM