Sunday, June 25, 2006

What's the happs???

I haven't posted in awhile... I started devoting more time to my MY-SPACE page. Well, I'm back. This blog is more personal and aside from family and a few close friends, not a lot of people I work with know about this blog. I feel I can come here and purge all the shit I'm dealing with, and not have to worry about repercussions from co-workers.

So the video is a song that I have loved since I first heard it in the 90's. I identify with it on so many levels. I hated the whole "grunge" movement, but Nirvana and these guy's made awesome music.

Well, lets see... A lot has been happening lately. My new AF job is going well. I'm putting in about 10hrs a day on average though. I've also put on 6 pounds since I started being a desk jockey. That is not good for me. I took my physical fitness last week, and scored in the "marginal" category. That's like just scraping by. I ran my 1.5 miles in 14min, 9sec which is respectable for a 40yr old guy. My problem is my waist is 40 inches and I only did like 36 pushups and 22 sit ups. That killed my score. I've always been a big dude, so my waist isn't gonna shrink. The only way I can improve my overall score is to improve my pushups and sit ups... Oh well. I retire in 16 months...

The music store job is going ok. I'm only working Saturday's now because of my AF job. One of the lazy guys gave his 2 week notice Saturday. I'm glad his lazy ass is leaving. He is so smart when it comes to pro audio but he is just lazy as hell. The boss is going to hire a girl in his place. Supposedly she is an ex band director. We rent and sell school band equipment so she should work out nicely.

So we'll see. Anyway...I hope all of my regular friends are still around... I'm checking in on all of you.

4 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

No falling in love with the new girl~~your supposed to love ME....

glad your not giving up the blog ENTIRELY....I refuse to sell out to MY SPACE...

mom

MPD said...

Ya liked the Faster Pussycat video huh bro ? I thought of you when i was posting it. I knew you would appreciate it

Peace bro...Talk soon

Wendy said...

This is one of my all time favorite songs.

Wendy said...

I keep coming here just so I can listen to the song. cool.