Friday, October 17, 2008

Dedicated to G.W., Congress and Wall Street




Oh man...where to start... Well first off, I'd like to say how honored I am to have a few new folks who have listed me as a blog that they now follow. Angie, Solie, VN8, Martha and Susannah are just a few of the folks I've recently met via Jim's blog. Some are on the right, some are on the left, but in my opinion, ALL are very sharp and respect each others opinions. Personally speaking, I am honored that anyone would listen to what I think about politics or care about what I have to say in general. I'm not a well spoken person and I often struggle to get my point across without sounding like a Mississippi redneck (which I am). So welcome to the Psycho Circus.


Next topic: Joe the plumber...I bet this poor guy wishes he could build a flux capacitor and drive a Delorean time machine back a week or so. I cant only blame the Dem-liberals for shining the negative spotlight on him...nope, Johnny Mac focused on him the other night when he and Obama were going at it. I only hope Joe can salvage what's left of his name and continue to work in his city without incident.


The economy continues to tank and I continue to thumb my nose at G.W., congress and the liberals and say, "See...I told you so." Even throwing $700 billion at a problem doesn't fix it. I believe it would have righted itself eventually without the big government intervention. But I guess we'll never know now, huh? And instead of BO's spreading the wealth, we'll be spreading the taxes to recoup the "investment."

3 comments:

Angie ^i^ said...

There's nothing wrong with sounding like a "Mississippi Redneck" ~ so if that slips in from time to time it only adds to your charm! I think you do just fine getting your point across so please stop selling yourself short! =)

Thanks for the shoutout in your blog.. YAY.. I'm a follower!! Woot Woot, go ME!

Joe the Plumber.. I do NOT feel sorry for him! This is the best thing that could have happened to him! He's getting the chance to travel and meet all these really cool talk show hosts and celebrities; I'm sure he's getting a pretty hefty compensation for his time and "troubles"; Everyone knows who he is now.. talk about doing something GREAT for his business!! He'll be rolling in the dough in no time soon and will be able to sit back and watch his money multiply! So what if he has some personal aspects of his life exposed to the world.. I seriously doubt at this moment he minds it at all! This is a huge cash cow for him and if he's wise, he'll strike while the irons hot! Heck, I wish MY business got that much free advertising!

For the rest of your blog, I'm just going to politely agree to disagree with you!

Oh, and you should take Tony's advice and vote for Obama! Tony knows and you know he knows!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul ... Thanks for the great shout-out!!!

I guess the lesson learned with JTP is "ask no questions", lest you incur the wrath of the all-powerful media.

I think the only way I'd consider voting for BO is if he decides to impose an "asshole tax" on the media. Heck, they'd all go out of business, but BO would have all the giveaway programs he wants!!

Thank again for the honor of talking with you.

VoteNovember2008 said...

Dude, thanks for the shout out! I grew up here in the South and I love it when someone speaks a language I can understand! It's funny, whenever I go back home and that's not often, it doesn't take me long to fall right back into the slang and twang! You can take a girl out of the South but you can never take the South out of the girl! Keep on blogging and commenting, you have great insight.

My biggest thanks go to you for your SERVICE to this Nation. You and OweMe1Cannoli have accomplished something that deserves tremendous respect. I thank you,my parents thank you and all that came before me! Semper Fidelis! VN8