Monday, November 10, 2008

Working day and night

Do yourself a favor and jam the song above. It's circa 79' and I remember skating to this song like it was yesterday. Yes, I know it's Michael Jackson. This was when MJ was awesome, before all the weirdness that he now evokes. I was a closet MJ fan. I grew up on the J-5 so it was a natural progression for me. However, it all went down hill after this album (just my opinion).

The second reason I posted the video is because of it's lyrical content. Listen for the message. I wish we as a society would do what the song suggests.

--Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They can say what they want about MJ, but in the day, he surrounded himself with people who knew what the heck they were doing. So MJ himself knew what he was doing also. Jackson had Eddie Van Halen and other greats lay down tracks for him, after all!