Saturday, February 25, 2006

Name that Celeb drummer



OK boys and girls, I think this is gonna be a bit of a hard one unless you are a hippie from way back when.

This guy is one half of the Rythm Devils (a nickname for the percussionist duo of this super group). This drummers band is not your average band. No, in fact, this band had such a huge impact on society that fans actually "went on tour" with the band following them from city to city.

This drummer is not only a top notch musician, but I've learned that he is really into digital art. At the end of this weeks game, I'll post a link to his web site where you can view (and purchase) some of his amazing artwork.

I'm honored to say that this drummers son has dropped in here at my blog from time to time. So I must put this disclaimer in here... J if your reading this, I'm sorry, you are not eligible to play in this weeks NTCD. Of course I'm kidding... You are just as welcome to play as anyone.

The whole deal is to promote music knowledge and to have fun. So let the fun begin... Name That Celebrity Drummer.

4 comments:

MPD said...

Gee I wonder why Justin isn't eligible? Smiles to himself cuz MPD knows why. It's Mickey Hart and well he used to be the drummer for the Grateful Dead. Dayum I'm good !!

That dude Paul said...

No way dude... Right group, wrong drummer. Justin is real close to this guy...

MPD said...

guess it was too obvious for me to see huh ? hows this for an answer then? Bill Kreutzmann !!!

Knows I'm right now

Peace out man

That dude Paul said...

Yup... You got it now. It is in fact Bill K.

When are ya gonna update your blog??? Whats going on with you? Cmon dude....dont leave your fellow rockers hanging...