Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial day thoughts

I hope everyone has a great memorial day. Please take a second to think of troops from every war that paid the ultimate price.

So this video is from the best rock group ever (I'm biased)... However it's from a time in their career when times were tough. The makeup had been removed and MTV was hot. They followed other bands trends and did hokey over produced videos. But the lyrics were great and the band was tight. Ace and Peter had left and Eric Carr (RIP) and Bruce were better musicians. I saw this line up in Biloxi, and there were only about 1500 people in attendance. I swear that was one of the best concerts ever. I love this song cause it described my party hard lifestyle back then. It still describes my life today, but not due to partying...now it's due to LIFE!

Hey Mom, get Drum to check this video out. Tell him to try to sit through the whole thing without laughing (it's really hokey). Tell him this was the type of video that MTV used run in the early 80's.

To all my blog friends...I hope you are all having a great weekend. To anyone who stumbles onto this blog. WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!!

3 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

UGGGGGGG the video wasnt working when I was here at 744pm on Wed....
Yes, my uncle was a green beret...my father served in Germany (not during war time though) and of course Cadet and I watched some shows on the military channel....I love the military, but really do they need a whole CHANNEL????

mom

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey VH1 did a thing on KISS last night...made me think of you~~~

Mom

Beth said...

Thanks for the show, Paul! LOL
That Kiss deal ... I'm sorry, but man, they're just too old to keep on going. Time to pass the torch.