Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving day and stuff

First off I want to wish EVERYONE a very Happy Thanksgiving. I've been neglecting my blogger duties because I've been lurking on Myspace too much. I've been checking on you guys but haven't been diligent on my posting duties. I've noticed that some of my old friends seem to have abandoned their blogs too. Princess Lo and MPD if you guys see this, I hope you are ok.

I'm excited to say that I have a new link to a blog over at the top of my recommended reading column. It's ironic that I found him today, because two posts ago I commented on how much his former band, Van Halen, influenced me as a kid. Ladies and Gentlemen...check out the blog of the best bassist and harmony vocalist in the world...
Mr. Michael Anthony.

Anyway, it is great hearing from who's left of my blogger buddies. Phil, Gil, Wendy, and the ever sexy Mom that's nuts. I even had a comment from a new friend, Geek. Welcome to the Circus Geek.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Yeah I should give you the Troll~ings MYSPACE names...then you could tell me all the naughty things they say on there..lol actually I dont WANT to know. I love to be ignorant....did you read that I ran a mile in 13:53??? it used to take me like 20 minutes to do one mile. I am thrilled! But I think I need new shoes....anyhow, how much longer til your free from "THE MAN"?? I know Cadet really REALLY wants to go. but the closer it gets, the more my heart hurts...akkk

(you called me sexy..hehehehe) its true of course...and I am humble too...dont forget that..)

Mom

That dude Paul said...

Yea, I did notice your run time, it's awesome. My last day should be around the 1st of August..

MomThatsNuts said...

then we are going to VEGAS...you know Vegas is like a 5 hour drive from here...are you still gonna move to Bartlett?? That is way MORE than a 5 hour drive...do you get some sort of severence pay or something? Money for school or do they just say thanks, keep the boots and send you on your way???

That dude Paul said...

When I retire I'll have medical and dental taken care of for the rest of my life. I'll also get a little check. My kids are young so that means I'll have to work for another 20 yrs.

I dont know where we're gonna end up when I retire in Aug. I liked Bartlett, but I'll have to have a job there before I up and move. Keep your fingers crossed for me....

MomThatsNuts said...

So what kind of work are you trained for? Do you have to go to school first or has Uncle Sam trained you in something you can use as a civilian?? Gosh Im getting nosey in my old age...lol

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey who is the guy CHRIS that is one of your myspace friends...HE IS HOT...dayum....

mom

That dude Paul said...

EEWWWWW!!!!! Chris is my "little" brother. EEEEWWWWWW.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Stranger!!!
I hope you had a GREAT thanksgiving!

MomThatsNuts said...

Your momma must be so proud of her sons...what a couple of good looking guys.....

Mom

Wendy said...

I'm here and I hope you had a fantastic holiday, and I hope it is warmer where you are. (I'm freezing and it is all I can think of)

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Paul....

Your my space page is all messed up....just thought you should know...

mom

MPD said...

im still around dude....doin ok as usual....im a survivor........as well as a rocker...HAHAHAHAHA !!! peace bro
MPD

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Yo Paul,,,,hey yo Paul...

whats up ??

Long time no hear. You must be working too much....

me too....

Mom