Sunday, November 19, 2006

Men and our toys...



I was up till almost 3:00am playing with this stuff. Technology these days is absolutely amazing. My laptop goes to a web site called Guitar-port Online. I type in any artist under the sun. We're talking everything from Conway Twitty to Metallica. A list of songs pop up and I click on a particular song. The website sends the artists guitar sound, amp settings and any special effects the artist used while recording the original song to my processor on the floor via my lap top.

After all the guitar settings load I can play the song as you hear it on the CD, or I can play it without the original guitar parts (I supply them). All of this is done instantly. I'm digging my toys like nobody's business.

4 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

oh the troll~ings are gonna want one of those...how much??
mom

That dude Paul said...

About $360 bucks. Thats quite expensive but this does everything. It's absolutely amazing what this thing can do

Gil said...

Hi Paul,

Happy Thanksgiving....

Its good to see you again.Its always a treat to see your comment on my blog. Hope you are doing well.

Gil

MomThatsNuts said...

HAPPY DAY YOU TURKEY.....lol

Mom