Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long time no see...

Where to start... Well, I'm starting another new job. Well...sort of. I've been a DOD contractor teaching Heating and AC (HVAC). Well, starting Monday, I will be a Civil Service GS-09 doing the same thing. And I must admit that the timing couldn't be better. The contractor I was working for lost the contract and the new contractor is reducing their pay scale. I don't have to worry about any of that crap any more.

I've started playing guitar a little bit again but as of yet, I haven't returned to the gym. Mom, I know you've tried to motivate me several times, but I'm just a lazy old fart. The kicker in all this is that I have a smoking hot wife. I gotta get to doing something.

The reason I haven't been posting much is because I've been lurking on myspace. Click on my link to the right and check out my Myspace page.

Take care and I'll post on Sunday....
--Peace

4 comments:

Jim said...

Good to see you back Paul. Good luck with the new job!

MomThatsNuts said...

Good luck with new job and YES get to the gym. Im sure your not the ONLY one that thinks your wife is HOT....(does THAT motivate you??) Drum took a poem I wrote and put some music to it and it sounds awesome! I will have to find a way to send it or post it or something...Have a great weekend

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

HEY!!! Are you at the gym??? Come on Paul, put some military cadences on that IPOD and get moving.....actually I have show tunes on mine right now, but thats just me.....should be hearing about my son leaving soon...akkkkk

mom

Anonymous said...

Note to Paul: NEVER use the term "old" when talking to your mother about yourself!

hehe

God bless, my friend!